Our ambition is to help define and promote socially progressive, inclusive and ethical standards for the built environment, architectural practice and education throughout Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
How we do it
We provide a critical forum for debate between different, related professions and the public about the state of our cities, towns and villages, and the changing roles and challenges facing architectural practitioners.
We do this in six main ways:
- Hosting debates and lectures with interesting thinkers and innovative practitioners who can inspire forward-thinking action
- Advisory panels that engage and work with local government, institutions and civic organisations or community groups
- Organisation of inclusive architectural design competitions
- Workshops and conferences which focus on issues affecting the Nottingham and Derby areas, as well as broad issues such as climate change and the housing crisis
- Promoting interesting and progressive events that happen throughout the region
- Publishing articles on key issues from a wide range of contributors
Join our network
Help champion a better vision for the places in which we live. If you would like to take part in the debate, we would like to invite you to take part in activities as either a member or an interested supporter.